Sunday, August 26, 2012

Second Chance

Okay, well for the few of you that follow this you already know that I suck at keeping up with this.  I am going to give this a second chance.  I have always believed in second chances even to a fault at times but I am going to vow to do better!  Part of the problem I believe is that I set a lofty goal of updating this everyweek....let's get real with two little kids we all knew this really wouldn't happen! 

Our summer was full of softball, softball and more softball!  I love being able to coach and watch new players develop their skills but feel that my time as a summer softball coach may be winding down.  The relationships are amazing but the time I spend away from my family is less that amazing.  With summer being the ONLY season that Marc does not coach a sport I feel like we need to cherish that time with our kids and not drag them all over the state from ballpark to ballpark.....so the end is near just not sure how near!!  

We did fit in a couple of trips with our families this summer and they were wonderful.  We spent four days with the Arterburn Clan at the lake in Cambridge, out by McCook.  It was a very relaxing weekend and the kids enjoyed all the outdoors had to offer.  We also went to Kansas City with the Kaminski's, that to was a wonderful weekend.  Worlds of Fun and Schlitterbaun were among our stops while we were there.  It was a fun weekend!

We are now getting back into the grind of school.  Marc is coaching middle school football this year, although the time doesn't seem to be anyless but the kids and I would be really out of our norm if he was around more!! :)  Jase starts preschool the week of Labor Day and he could not be more excited.  It is hard for me to believe that he will be in kindergarten at this time next year....where does the time go!!  Marah is busy as ever, getting into ABSOLUTELY everything and trying to tell us all sorts of things, only half of which we actually understand!  They are both growing so fast!!!   Nothing new with me, just busy with work and chasing the kids!!

I promise my next post will include pictures of the house.

Until the next glimpse,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment