Well I have slacked a bit on the writing weekly thing.....already!! Hopefully I can get back on track.
The last couple weeks have been filled with firsts for our Miss Marah! She waved for the first time, crawled for the first time, pulled herself up for the first time and even got her EARS PIERCED! She is growing up way to fast but we are enjoying her so much!
The ear piercing was not as traumatic as I thought it was going to be....well for me anyway! Marah did great, just hated having to be held down! She now has "pretties" in her ears, as Jase likes to call them! She is not bothered by them at all! I will admit that they make her look a little older but it happens, right!
The last couple of weeks for Jase has been spent going to lots of ball games and practices! Boy, does he love going everywhere with daddy! It's so fun to watch him play on the court after all the games...he is really getting good at this!! :) He has decided that he wants to take a try at soccer this spring. So we are going to see how that works out.....I am hoping that it is just little league thing and that is all! Our Saturday mornings will be filled with soccer so if any of you feel like making a trip to take in a game, let me know!! :)
As for Marc and I we have just been working and trying to spend as much time with the kids! We have our house on the market in hopes that someday soon we will be looking for something a little bigger, a "FOREVER" home! This is the first time that we have been fly by the seat of your pants people and I am learning that there is a reason I have always been a planner!! :) I am working hard to just go with it but often find myself planning my next move! Something that I remember hearing my dear friend Sara say was if you want to see God laugh, tell him your plans! This is my mantra these days so I am trying hard to follow the path set out for me not the one I try to set out for myself! Those of you that know me well are laughing right now I know!! :) I will continue to keep you all posted with the housing situation!
Well I hear a little girl that is ready to get up so I best be on my way......
Until the next glimpse,
Jen
Sounds busy! Give everyone a hug for me and if you have a chance, a short video posted would be great (not too much pressure). LOL
ReplyDelete